The mission of the Office of Education and Endorsement is to preserve apostolic doctrine, experience, and practice in the endorsed educational, training, and ministerial projects of the United Pentecostal Church International.
Our method is as follows:
1. To preserve apostolic doctrine
2. To maintain a system of policies
3. To encourage consistent upgrading
4. To serve as a resource agency
5. To assist in any problem area
6. To encourage active financial support
7. To develop and manage opportunities
The following ministries are endorsed by the United Pentecostal Church International.
Compassion Services International is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to relieving human suffering around the globe. For more than 30 years, CSI has been assisting those living in desperate situations around the world. CSI seeks to help the poor, sick and suffering by providing food, medicine and other assistance while sharing the love of Jesus.
The UPCI has thousands of churches across the United States and Canada. This Church and Ministry Locator will assist you in finding a local congregation as well as Bible colleges, campgrounds, and district offices.
The UPCI reserves all rights to the information on this site.