General Superintendent David K. Bernard
This page is dedicated to news and information from General Superintendent David K. Bernard. Please check often for updates.
David K. Bernard is the general superintendent of the United Pentecostal Church International, which has 5.1 million constituents in over 42,000 churches in 230 nations and territories. He founded New Life Church of Austin, Texas, out of which 16 additional churches were started under his leadership. He is also the founding president of Urshan College and Urshan Graduate School of Theology. He earned both a master's and a doctor of theology degree in New Testament from the University of South Africa, a doctor of jurisprudence with honors from the University of Texas, and a bachelor of arts magna cum laude in mathematical sciences and managerial studies from Rice University. He has written 37 books that have been published in 39 languages with a total circulation of more than 900,000 copies. In addition, he has ministered in 70 countries on six continents. He and his wife, Connie, have three children and several grandchildren.
David K. Bernard's books and other materials are available for purchase through the Pentecostal Publishing House.
- Latest News Bulletin: December 22, 2020
- Digital booklet download: Stategies for Growth
- SGI Journal of Leadership - Vo l. 1 (January/February 2021)
- SGI Journal of Leadership - Vol. 2 (March/April 20 21)
- SGI Journal of Leadership - Vol. 3 (May/June 2021)
- SGI Journal of Leadership - Vol. 4 (July/August 2021)
- Letter from the Department of Justice to California Governor Gavin Newsom.
Church & Ministry Locator
The UPCI has thousands of churches across the United States and Canada. This Church and Ministry Locator will assist you in finding a local congregation as well as Bible colleges, campgrounds, and district offices.
The UPCI reserves all rights to the information on this site.