United Pentecostal Church International Global Missions | UPCI
Global Missions exists to proclaim the whole gospel to the whole world by sending forth God-called men and women in obedience to the great commission. “Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15). Its objectives are as follows:
1. To send forth God-called missionaries into all the world to preach the gospel of the kingdom to every creature;
2. To train national workers and ministers that they might, in fulfillment of the great commission, be able to evangelize and give leadership to the churches among their own people and in missionary outreach to other nations;
3. To produce under God, self-governing national churches in every country according to the apostolic pattern;
4. To establish an international fellowship of the United Pentecostal Church. National churches shall be encouraged to maintain the closest fraternal fellowship with the United Pentecostal Church International in the United States and Canada and with United Pentecostal Churches worldwide;
5. To create, by the power of the Word of God and the working of the Holy Spirit, a love for truth and holiness that will bind the church to the heart of God and produce the bride of Christ from among every nation, tribe, and tongue in the whole world (Revelation 5:9).
Being aware of the human impossibility of the task, we put our trust in God, His power and His Word, and seek to establish a center of operations in every land from which national workers and ministers are sent forth. The missionary must be aware of the fact that he alone cannot fully accomplish that which must be done; therefore, he must pray and trust God to add to the church capable nationals who will bring to completion the full evangelization of each country and thereby the whole world.
Church & Ministry Locator
The UPCI has thousands of churches across the United States and Canada. This Church and Ministry Locator will assist you in finding a local congregation as well as Bible colleges, campgrounds, and district offices.
The UPCI reserves all rights to the information on this site.